JUNE is national Accordion month.
Sorry all future personal social meetings have been cancelled due to Covid-19.
Sunday, June 14th 1 -2 pm. There will be a ZOOM.us on-line meeting.
A live performance of Gordon Kohl and Tom Eskola.
Zoom with ALSI ! Sunday, June 14,
1 - 2 PM
We miss our monthly meetings, music, and fellowship! These extraordinary times call for
unusual and innovative
measures, so …..…Gordon has decided to hold our June meeting by way of Zoom. What a great
opportunity for us to see all our members, especially connecting with those that live far away or out of state!
1. You will receive an e-mail from Gordon. In this e-mail you will see something like "Join
zoom meeting" followed by a
link, which is series of letters and numbers underlined in blue.
2. Make note of meeting id number and password. (They may not be necessary.)
3. Click on the link. A window will open and you will see an option to open and install the
zoom program. Click on the
option to open/install. Be sure to select “Join with audio” when you see the option.
4. You will see a window that says "The host will let you into the meeting soon" and
eventually you’ll see on your screen
Gordon and all the other attendees, each in their separate "frames", as each one is let
into the meeting.
6. Depending on whether you are using a computer, tablet, or a phone, you will need to find
the audio and video controls.
These may appear as icons inside your photo square, or you may have to hover your mouse
around the bottom of the
screen to "light up" the icons.
7. Good luck!
July 12th – Sami & Tiina Zien /
Linda Jo Hibbert on Zoom.us
August 9th. – Nick Ballarini concert on-line.
Gordon's 3 day workshop
August 5th. -CANCELLED - ATG Accordion Festival Los Angeles
August 22nd. CANCELLED - Cotati Accordion Festival
October 26 Cancelled - Las Vegas International Accordion
2020 MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
Newsletter submissions - ALSI / Lois Lahoud, 6225 Snowbond St.
San Diego, Ca. 92120, 619-582-1427
$25 Still the same as in all previous years!
or $100 Gold Memebership.
Meetings; held on the 2nd Sunday of every month.